A membership at Fort Ritchie Community Center is a real bargain! We work hard to keep membership fees low so everyone can take advantage of our facility and programs.
Basic Membership Includes:
- Fitness Center - Strength & cardio machines, including treadmills, steppers, ellipticals, and bikes; full rack of dumbbells; locker room & showers; orientation
- Multipurpose Sport Activity Room for volleyball, gymnastics and more
- Discounted group exercise, dance and aerobic classes, along with some free classes and activities
- Game Room with ping-pong and billiards
- Arts & Crafts Room for hobbies and interests
- Full-court Gymnasium for basketball, volleyball, badminton, indoor soccer, etc.
- Computer & Reading Room with free wireless Internet access, iMac computer terminals, and a reading library
- Meeting Rooms for parties, reunions, seminars, business meetings (discounted rental fees for members)
- Discounted fees for Summer Camp, Gymnastics, Cheerleading & Martial Arts programs
- Panel discussions and guest speakers talk about health, wellness, and other topics
- Seasonal and Holiday Events and Festivals
- Coffee & Conversation - free coffee for our early morning visitors
- Childwatch Services
Plan If Paid Upfront If Paid Monthly Individual $170/yr. $17/mo. Husband & Wife $245/yr. $23/mo. Single Parent Family $260/yr. $25/mo. Family $325/yr. $30/mo. Seniors/Youth/College Student $110/yr. $11/mo.
There is also a one-time $25 registration fee for new memberships.Three-month trial memberships are also available, which may be converted to a one-year plan. Call 301-241-5085 or inquire at the front desk for more information and current rates.
What We Offer
- Les Mills Body Pump
- Holiday & Seasonal Activities
- Summer Day Camp
- Computer Classes
- Hip Hop Exercise
- Private Party Rentals
- Fully-equipped Fitness Center
- Cardio & Strength-building classes
- Arts and Crafts
- Dancing Classes for Youth and Adults
- Senior Luncheons and Forums
- Yard Sales and Craft Bazaars
- Youth Soccer and Basketball
- Festivals and Cultural Events
- Exercise Classes for 50+
- Pick-up Volleyball and Basketball
- Meeting Facilities
- Computer Lab and Free WIFI
- Youth Gymnastics
- ...and much more!