Mix It Up
Thursdays 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
A 60-minute cardio/strength class using a variety of equipment: balls, bands, weights, sandbells etc. You'll spend 30 minutes on high-low impact and 30 minutes on strength training and core work. A great overall workout!
Instructor: Rhona Stocksdale
Rhona is FRCC's Fitness Coordinator. You won't want to miss taking a group exercise class with her! Rhona's qualifications and certifications include:
- 2001 Certification in STEP aerobics
- 2006 Graduate of World Instructor Training School certified personal trainer
- 2008 Certification in Sports Nutrition
- 2009 Certification in Fundamentals of Stretch
- 2011 Certification in Kick Boxing
- 2012 Certification in Les Mills Body Pump
- Certified in CPR and First Aid