Tuesdays 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
A 60-minute class that offers continuous full body muscle toning with light, but challenging, weight training intermixed with a variety of cardio moves and stretching. The body toning produces long and lean muscles with fat burning as a focus. All fitness levels are welcome, from beginner to advanced!
Instructor: Rhona Stocksdale
Rhona is FRCC's Fitness Coordinator. You won't want to miss taking a group exercise class with her! Rhona's qualifications and certifications include:
- 2001 Certification in STEP aerobics
- 2006 Graduate of World Instructor Training School certified personal trainer
- 2008 Certification in Sports Nutrition
- 2009 Certification in Fundamentals of Stretch
- 2011 Certification in Kick Boxing
- 2012 Certification in Les Mills Body Pump
- Certified in CPR and First Aid